SMS Pinoy

1.30.2009

If you want to know how much God loves you, try to catch every single raindrop. The ones you catch is how much you love God and the ones you miss is how much God loves you.

Beautiful one liner... A lot of kneeling will keep us in good standing.

What if Belle never loved Beast? Ariel stayed a mermaid? Cinderella never forgot her slipper? Snow White never ate her apple? what if I never met you? Life is not a fairytale, but having you is worth more than any magic that Disney has to offer.

Unexpectedly, you came into my life. We started as strangers and doesn't even know that both of us exists. Now that I knew you, I have realized the beauty of expecting the "unexpected".

There was a time I fell in love with someone very special. I told myself that I'll never give up on that person, but one day, I did. Why? Finally, I realized, it's time to be kind to myself naman. Masakit eh!

God's like a coke, He is the real thing, like Lipovitan, He gets you going, like Metrobank, when you are with Him you are in good hands, and Dunkin Donut, sounds good and loves you even better.

You may not need me now, not today, not tomorrow, maybe not ever, but even if for just one moment you feel alone...please remember, I'm just here.

You never know who really cares for you until your whole world gets too dark. If you fall into pieces, look at your side, someone is there watching out for your hand, just take it, its mine!

If you could be a part of my body, I'll let you be my heart! For I want you to be the one who beats and to be the center of all my emotions and be the last one to stop when im gone.

I cried because I don't have a shoe until I saw a man without a feet. Sometimes, we're just too blind to appreciate the things which surround us.

I made a painting but it was left in black and white, until I found you. Now it's complete and full of colors. I call this painting of mine, "MY LIFE". Thanks for being part of it.

Life is so short to waste time for someone who's unworthy for your love. It's so sad when the right person will not be able to search for you coz you're too busy all your life making the wrong person right for you.

May your salty days be peppered with spicy love, may you bask in lemon sunshine, play on strawberry fields under a vanilla sky. Have a yummy morning! Good morning!

When life seems so tough, go on. When things go wrong, move on. Bear in mind that God gives you strength to persevere, not to surrender. Take care!

I sent my cares to the wind and ask the wind to pass them to you. When you feel the wind blowing against your face, that's me saying, "Alagaan mo ang sarili mo. Lalong lalo na kapag wala na ako sa piling mo."

Five reasons why I text you. You make me feel welcome (I assume). I make you smile (I suppose). You appreciate my thoughts (I hope). You spend time reading my message (I guess). You think I'm cute (I'm sure). =)

Friends are the best interpreters, coz even in silence, even when nothing is said and even if they don't know what has happened, they don't ask you questions. They just understand!

In my life, I learned to love, to smile, to be happy, to be strong, to work hard. But I did not learn how to forget a nice person like you!

Wake up! Exercise your faith. Do sit-up with prayer. Do push-up to release stress. Go! Jog to the Lord and send the good news! Good morning!

I'm just an ordinary friend na nakilala mo, madaling kalimutan, kasi, hindi naman ako ganun ka-special. But I want you to know, naging part ka ng life ko, ordinary pero full of memory!

0 comments: